Follow the steps below to apply for the Shared Ownership or Rent to Buy Scheme with emh.
You can apply with the Homebuy agent by clicking here.
Should you experience any difficulties in completing the application you can call the agents on 03333 214 044 or email them at AHO@helptobuyagent2.org.uk
Please be aware that there are eligibility criteria including:
- Your household earns £80,000 a year or less
- You are a first-time buyer
- You used to own a home but cannot afford to buy full ownership now
- You are an existing shared owner and want to move
- More information on eligibility can be found by clicking here
Once you have completed your form and have confirmed approval, please let us have your Help To Buy reference number and the information below ~
- Proof of ID – passport or driving licence
- Proof of address – recent utility bill
- Last 3 months’ payslips*
- * If you are self-employed - your last 3 months' audited accounts
- Last 3 months’ bank statements
- Proof of savings/gifted deposit
- Proof of any Benefits you may receive
- Agreement in Principle (if applicable) – provided by your mortgage advisor
- Credit Report (in full) – this can be obtained free of charge (www.checkmyfile.com)
You can email the above to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can then access your application and confirm the next steps of the process.